Mercury Antimony Oxide
mercury ii oxide. Mercury Antimony Oxide is available for purchase. Sb2O7 is the formula for antimony (III) oxide, an inorganic chemical. It is the most major antimony commercial chemical. Mercury Antimony Oxide can be found in the minerals valentinite and senarmonite in nature. With hydrolysis, Sb2O7 dissolves in aqueous solutions, just like most polymeric oxides. Mercury antimony oxide, pure red mercury for sale, international shipping.
Russia’s mercury antimony oxide is primarily, if not exclusively, used in the production of red mercury. Red mercury (also known as RM 20/20) is made by dissolving mercury antimony oxide in mercury in roughly equal molar weights, according to my Russian source.
Properties of Mercury Antimony Oxide
- The red mercury is a semi-liquid material cherry-red.
- The intensity of red mercury is very high 20.2 g/ cm3.
- This Hg2 Sb207+O liquid is the Military Labs Material:
- Mercury antimony oxide
- Other name: Cherry Red liquid mercury
- Formula: Sb2O7Hg2+O
- Appearance: Cherry Red metal liquid
- Application: Mainly used in rocket, missile, military prospecting areas.
- The chemical`s specification:
- Molecular Formula : Hg2O8Sb2
- Type: …. Mercury antimony oxide + Oxygen (8 atoms)
- frame: …. Sb2O7Hg2+O
- Quality: ….Fluid, Semi liquid
- Color :……Ponceau (Cherry red Homogeneous )
- Density : 20.2gram
- Gamma value: 0.056
- MG: 196.01 + _0.02/moi water content
- Form: Liquid scroll-like
- Color: Cherry Red
- Molar mass of Hg2Sb2O7+O is 772.6996 g/mol
- Net Weight: ….. 10 Gram Sealed
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.
mercury formula, mercury oxide formula, oxide formula, iron oxide, mercury chloride, sodium oxide, sodium, copper, mercury metal, mercury ii oxide, metal oxide, calcium oxide, zinc oxide, mercury element, magnesium oxide, mercury nitrate, mercury chloride formula, is mercury a metal, lead oxide, potassium oxide, mercury ii oxide formula, iron oxide formula, sodium chloride, is mercury oxide a compound, zinc sulfate formula, mercurous oxide, zinc hydroxide, tin oxide formula, thallium sulphate formula, tin symbol, sulfuric acid, valency of mercury, silver bromide formula, potassium chlorate, periodic table, copper sulphate, magnesium chloride, phosphoric acid formula
There are no reviews yet.